The multi-award-winning racer, published by Nintendo, that put Tantalus on the map as one of the world’s leading handheld developers.
- Lifelike environments. A level of realistic detail never before seen on a handheld console.
- Super fast 30 frames per second graphics.
- 200 polygon cars. Real geometry improves immeasurably the gaming experience.
- The car animates in real-time, digging into corners and rolling around bends.
- Specular lighting and environment mapping in ‘real time’ on the car.
- Hills and jumps. The car races over hills, leaving the ground before thudding back to earth with lifelike impact.
- Flips and spins. Lose control and the car will flip and roll.
- Particle effects including dust, smoke and burning rubber.
- Realistic weather effects, including rain, snow and fog.
- Car geometry means parts of the vehicle can detach.
Download Screen Shots pack here