Released on May 21st: Cities Skylines for Windows 10!
Cities: Skylines is a modern take on the classic city simulation. The game introduces new game play elements to realize the thrill and hardships of creating and maintaining a real city whilst expanding on some well-established tropes of the city building experience. From the makers of the Cities in Motion franchise, the game boasts a fully realized transport system. It also includes the ability to mod the game to suit your play style as a fine counter balance to the layered and challenging simulation. You're only limited by your imagination, so take control and reach for the sky!
"Cities: Skylines is an absolute pleasure to play." Calm Down Tom: 5/5
"Cities: Skylines is the new standard in city building games." Gaming Nexus: 9.5 'Exquisite'
"The finest city builder in over a decade." The Escapist: 5/5
- Multi-tiered and challenging simulation: Constructing your city from the ground up is easy to learn, but hard to master. Playing as the mayor of your city you'll be faced with balancing essential requirements such as education, water, electricity, police, fire fighting, healthcare and much more along with your city's real economy system. Citizens within your city react fluidly, with gravitas and with an air of authenticity to a multitude of game play scenarios.
- Extensive local traffic simulation: Comprises of fully fleshed out and well-crafted transport systems.
- Districts and Policies: Be more than just an administrator from city hall. Designating parts of your city as a district results in the application of policies which results in you rising to the status of Mayor for your own city.
- Share save games with the Xbox One Edition
- Play with mouse, keyboard, Xbox One controller or touch