Industries become a larger and more meaningful part of the game with this expansion! Players can customize their industrial areas with supply chains for the four different resource types and unique factories. Well managed industry areas will level up and become more efficient. Aside from production chains, there is a new city service for handling mail and the cargo airport eases import and export of factory goods. There are FIVE new maps, new policies, new city services, new buildings!
- MAKE IT HAPPEN - Follow your products from harvesting to processing, storage and production, then transport them to commercial zones or export to other cities.
- CAPTAIN YOUR OWN INDUSTRIES - Define an area with the industry area tool and place highly specialized industrial buildings to build and manage the production chain from raw material extraction up to final end product. Industry Areas are divided into four types based on the natural resource they are processing: Farming, Forest, Ore and Oil. These areas can level up upon reaching productions goals and staffing requirements.
- BUILD IT UP, BUTTERCUP - New industrial buildings include Extractors, Warehouse Facilities, Processing and Auxiliary Buildings, Industrial Props and Roads. Unique Factories, such as Food, Toy, Furniture, Car and Electronics produce luxury products, and require a large number of workers, water and electricity as well as input from your industries.
- SHIP IT - Manage traffic and logistics with industrial warehouses and the use of the new Cargo Services including a cargo airport.
- GO POSTAL - Boost your citizens’ well-being with mail delivery and collection services. Post sorting facilities handle mail between outside connections and the post offices, and new Post Van and Truck vehicles enable the carriage.
- WORK HARD - Three new Industry Policies and four City-wide Policies, including Workers’ Union, Sorting, Tolls, Wi-Fi, Logistics, Work Safety and Automation.
- FIVE NEW MAPS - Rich in natural resources, transportation options and industrial opportunities, these new maps have all the right stuff.
- Four new hats for Chirper!
- Seven new trophies/achievements
- Toll booths and toll roads
- Mark zoned buildings as historical
- Custom name lists for citizens, districts and spawned buildings
- New industry train cars
- New items added to Asset Editor
- 4 new service buildings.
- 4 new Toll Booths.
- 16 new unique Factories.
- 4 new Warehouses.
Paid content Industries expansion:
- Industry Area Tool
- Industry Area levels
- Post Office City Service
- Small and Medium Industry roads
- 4 Industry Area types and new buildings for each
- New Industry props added to Asset Editor
- New vehicles
- Warehouses and storage buildings
- Cargo Airport and Cargo Airport Hub
- 16 Unique Factories
- Auxiliary Buildings for each Industry Area
- New worker models
- New animals models and markers
- 5 New Industries maps:
- Twin Fjords
- Marble Canyon
- Green Peaks
- Pearl Bay
- More Chirps
- 3 New City-wide and 3 New Industry Policies
- 4 New Chirper hats
- 7 New trophies/achievements